WriteWall is a new or retro fit solution to provide a complete area of writable magnetic whiteboard surface. Ideal for areas where you want to create uninhibited notes and illustrations on the entire wall.
WriteWalls are created using e3 magnetic ceramic steel dry wipe panels with a trim. No fixings are visible and cut outs can be made to allow for power or lighting sockets. WriteWall panels are butted up tightly next to each other and locked together with a special full length profile system.
• WriteWall Large magnetic writing areas up to 3 metres in height x whatever width you require... 6, 8, 12 metres...
• Ultra trim is supplied standard in satin silver, but can also be in a choice of white or black
• No visible fixings `a seamless look`
• Cut outs possible to allow for power or lighting sockets
• Will not scratch or stain
• 25 year writing warranty
When comparing other surface materials with WriteWall, ask
if they meet these critical performance issues:
• Can it be written on with dry-erase, semi permanent, water-soluble or permanent marker, chalk, pen or crayon without damaging the surface?
• Can it be scratched, will it stain or fade?
• Does it have a life time warranty against all of the above?